Reservoir made of glass! The most significant advantage of the glass reservoir diffuser for aromatherapy enthusiasts is that the oils do not come into contact with plastic. If you’re trying to avoid plastic in your own living or working environment then a glass essential oil nebulizer is perfect.
- Model: DN-839
- Material: Glass+Wood
- Size/Coverage: <500 sq.ft (<25 square meters)
- Mist Volume:20±3 ML/H
- Working Time: 10H
- Power: DC24 /0.5A 8W
- Noise Level: <30 dBA
- Capacity: 200ml
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.6”x 5.6”x 5.1”
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8kg)
- Carton size: :172*172*214mm (12pcs) 27.5 lbs（12.5kgs）
- Loading quantity: “20”:2,400 Pcs (200Cartons) 40”:5,040Pcs (420Cartons) 40” HQ :6,300 Pcs(525Cartons)
- Packaging list: 1* Product 1*Instruction 1*Adaptor 1* Measuring Cup 1* Cleaning Brush
- Natural Material-Handmade glass Reservoir and glass cover design. (others only have glass cover without glass Reservoir )
- Glass reservoir—-no toxic plastic; no smelly or moldy like plastic reservoirs
- Natural wood Base. More natural, the smooth amber wood is organic and warm
- One-button gold-plated key operation, simple to use.
- Large capacity: 200ml runs up to 10 Hours
- It’s fascinating to watch the LED light—actual mist swirling inside the glass chamber—change colors (Light can turn off independent)
- Auto-shutoff without water, Unique Super Silence Function
Beauty salon, Bedroom, Living room, SPA, Yoga, Conference room, Office, Reception center, baby room, Hotel, Hospital or any other private and public circumstance.